Thank you for choosing Apex Chiropractic! We offer therapeutic massage in our clinic by certified Massage Therapists.
Need A Miracle?
Apex Chiropractic is happy to get you started on our Miracles of Massage Program (our most popular program). With this plan, you get:
- 2 Chiropractic Adjustments a month
- 1 60 Minute Massage a month
Only $120 a month! Add extra adjustments and massages for an ala carte’ price:
$35 per adjustment, and $50 per 60 minute massage.
Apex Chiropractic gives you the advantage of:
Apex Chiropractic Therapists:
- Certified Massage Therapists.
- Massage Therapists with More than Just the Basic Knowledge of the Body.
Apex Chiropractic Massage Sessions:
- Discounted Massages.
- Full 60 Minute Massages–you receive every minute of your hour session for massage.
- Customized Massages using a Combination of Therapeutic Techniques, such as deep tissue, swedish, neuromuscular, pregnancy, sports, and reflexology.*
- Brief Consultations Before Each Session to assure purpose and expectations for massage are met.
Apex Chiropractic Gift Certificates:
- Packages Shareable with Friends and Family.
- No Contracts.
- No Sign-up Fees.
- Gift Certificates available in the clinic.
- $75 a piece for 5 or less massages provided in Apex Gift Certificates.
- $65 a piece for 6 or more massages provided in Apex Gift Certificates.
- ONLY VALID AT APEX OF NEW HOPE.
Whether you are looking to relieve a headache, relax, or lower your blood pressure, your Certified Massage Therapist is trained to provide you with the best massage for your well-being. All massages are a complete 60-minute session. You get every minute of your hour for your benefit.
Your massages are also personalized to your body’s needs for wellness at Apex Chiropractic. At your first session your Certified Massage Therapist will inquire of any health problems or concerns about your health, and if you have ever been injured in any sort of accident. After your first massage session, your Certified Massage Therapist will continue to inquire of your health when you visit. This will continue to provide your Certified Massage Therapist with the knowledge of your current concerns and needs for solutions to health problems. Your Certified Massage Therapist will then be able to customized your massage each time according to your body’s wellness and lifestyle.
The services go hand in hand with each other to help speed your recovery as well as balance and maintain your health. Each service, with the exception of Advanced Rehab used with Chiropractic care, can be used in conjunction with the others or as a single service.